Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Home is where the cart is

Have you stopped and realized just how cool shopping carts are? They're also freakin' huge in the USA (possibly in other countries too) it's all psychololology and realizing that if someone has an empty cart they will want to fill it, even if it's with nothing but cheap useless stuff that will end up costing the shopper the GDP of smaller countries. Stinking librariatians and their free market disvaluation of the dollar. =D

So I'm back at home after two weeks aboard another country, and while I'm happy to be back, I must say it's been a bit hard for me to jump back into things (I think I'm still a little jet lagged). I've been trying and all that it's led to is anger, frustration, the purchase of a super nasty energy drink, which is consequently fueling this post as I just ended up getting garbage for something that should have been easy and definitely should not be giving me crap answers. I need to buy a smart monkey I can train to code what I need that way when there's a mistake I can berate the monkey instead of wanting to slam my head through the wall. I'm starting to realize why Microsoft usually releases software that isn't debugged properly, it would be bad for morale if it was debugged properly. That's a nice piece of reverse psychosis for you. Thank you Master Gates for saving many a headache and anger induced depressive episodes of programs by shifting all of that onto the users.

I think I'm going to have to gut the program and start over. There's that !(@&#!@$)!!!!! ghost in the program that I can't find and definitely does not want to be found. Maybe if I just scrap what I have so far and start over things might go better? Rome was great the second time around, so why shouldn't it work for me? Granted, I wasn't raised by wolves, nor do I have a brother, but I think if I start over now we might avoid the more unsightly things like vivisection and such. Tom Waits has a great song about the Roman empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment